Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Hello September | My Challenge


Do you ever get to the end of Summer until you realise that you should have kicked started your healthy eating a hell of a lot sooner? Those clouds are soon to be staying for good and winter jackets will soon be your signature look. Yet, I already want to make sure that I am body confident for Summer'18. Im tired of going months and years wishing and wanting something that I attempt for a day and then go straight back into my pot of ice cream in the evening. I know how I want to look, I know how to get there and what to focus on and cut out, yet its so hard to stick to it when I'm easily tempted but all the wrong foods.

That is why I am welcoming September with so much drive and motivation to finally start this journey that I was meant to start years ago. I get to the point in which I start to see changes in my body and then I begin slacking because I think that I can 'afford' too, and that it won't make much of a change because il just 'burn it straight off'. Yet I say this far too often, and within a few weeks I still see changes, just not the changes that I want to see.
I strongly believe that everyone can achieve their goals if they truly go for it and do everything in their power to make it happen, and the reason behind this challenge is to not only be a healthier/ fitter version of myself, but to also put me on track to achieving the bigger picture. So I'm kick starting this September with a challenge to myself. For some reason I can't seem to go a whole week without looking back and thinking 'yeah I was good, apart from Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday'. So this September, to help get me into the swing of changing my lifestyle, I am only going to eat one unhealthy item a week and see how I feel both physically and mentally at the end of the month.

I can be highly competitive at times, so one way to make me stick to something is to set myself goals as I am even more determined to prove something to myself, and of course it makes me feel so satisfied. So set yourself a goal, give yourself a certain amount of 'Treat Cards' for the month and follow my recent post Tips To Get You Started.

If you're starting this journey too, or if you've already started a similar one then please share and comment your advice/ recipes/ what to do/ what not to do etc etc and lets help one another!


I'm already looking forward to seeing my progress, are you?

Love,
Chloé Danielle-Taylor

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting - I want to start eating more healthily and to really kick my excerise plan into gear.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

6 Essentials For The Cold Upcoming Months

I know, Summer coming to an end is the last thing that anybody wants to think about. We daydream all day long for months and months about...